Why a Lead Certificate of Deposit?
Need to grow funds for college, an upcoming trip, or downpayment on a house? Make your money work harder for you with an FDIC-insured CD account. You’re guaranteed to get back what you put in on a full-term CD, plus you earn additional interest.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Earns interest (contact a Banker for our current rate)
How it works:
- One of the safest investments available, FDIC-insured up to $250,000
- Make a one-time investment or pay into the CD throughout the term
- Withdraw the funds at the end of the earning term or roll them straight into another CD
What you need to open a Lead Certificate of Deposit:
- Driver’s license
- Employer/job title/retirement status
- Physical and mailing address
- Initial contribution (minimum of $2,500)