Build your business profile
• About you. Make sure users know exactly what your product is when they enter your page.
• Create a catchy user name or memorable page.
• Design a logo to represent your brand
Learn to photograph and use editing tools
• Take good photos. Think about the background and lighting.
• Utilize Instagram’s editing tools to trim, sharpen, light up photos, and more.
• Editing app suggestions: Lightroom, Facetune, Peachy, Picsart, Instasize
Consistency and engagement is key
• Posting consistently will help grow followers and engagement rates.
• Create a cohesive page of posts.
• Engage with followers and reply to comments and direct messages.
Embrace the Instagram culture and build your following
• Utilize reels to post videos of your product and brand.
• Get familiar with the trendy hashtags and apply the ones that make sense for you.
• Tag locations and others in your posts.
Follow similar accounts
• Build and join different communities by following similar accounts to yours.
Utilize all features
• Use Instagram stories as another form of engaging with your followers.
• Go live with product sales or to introduce a new line of product.
• Use the question box in stories to get to know your followers and want they want to see.