Lead Bank Mobile App (the “App”) – powered by Fiserv – helps you control your checking, savings, certificate of deposit, loan, credit, and debit cards through your mobile device, making it easy to manage your finances on the go.
At Lead Bank, we value your trust and wish to be clear about the information we collect from you when you use our App. This notice, in combination with other relevant privacy notices we provide you pursuant to financial privacy laws, informs you of the practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of any personal information we and our service providers collect from or about users in connection with the App (the “Services”).
If you are a customer of Lead Bank, information you provide to Lead Bank in connection with this relationship is subject to our Privacy Notice.
Depending on your subscription and configuration, the App allows you to:
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
- Manage your money
- View your transactions and statements
- Make transfers
- Pay your bills and manage billers
- Deposit a check
- Receive alerts
- Manage cards
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN THE APP
Through the use of the Services, we may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- Personal Information You Voluntary Provide.Lead Bank collects information you voluntarily provide.
- We may collect personal information such as your first and last name, home/mailing address, email address, phone number, social security number when you create an account.
- We will collect financial and transaction information necessary to provide you with the Services, including account numbers, transaction and payment history, balance information.Use of such information is subject to our Privacy Notice.
- If you provide feedback or contact us via email or the App, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to provide response.
- We also collect other types of personal information you provide voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
- Personal Information Collected via Technology.Lead Bank and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications, and other services.A brief description of this data and some of the collection tools are mentioned below.As technology is ever-changing, we may also use other tools not mentioned below or described in this notice to collection information from you.
- Device data, such as your device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g. phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers, language setting, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g. WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens your viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Cookies, which are small data files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and help us understanding user activity and patterns.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, tat provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
- Location information.If you have enabled location services on your device and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect location data when you use the Services even when the App is closed or not in use; for example, to provide our fraud detection services.If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the location service settings on your device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMAIOTN COLLECTED IN THE APP
- General Use. In general, we use your personal information collected through your use of the Services to respond to your requests as submitted through the Services, to provide you the Services you request, and to help serve you better. We use your personal information, in connection with the App, in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation of, and secure and maintain your account
- Identify you as a legitimate user in our system
- Provide improved administration of the Services
- Provide the Services you request
- Provide response to requests
- Improve the quality of your experience when you interact with the Services
- Send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and send surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Services
- Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as respond to subpoenas or requests from government agencies
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims)
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies
- Enforce the terms and conditions governing the Service
- Prevent, detect, investigate, deter fraudulent, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity
- Creation of Non-Identifiable Data.The App may create de-identified information records from personal information by excluding certain information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you.We may use this information in a form that does not personally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance our products and services.We reserve the right to use and disclose non-identifiable information to third parties at our discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose your personal information collected through your use of the Services as described below:
- In Accordance with our Privacy Notice.Other than as described in this Notice in connection with the App, this Notice does not apply to the processing of your information by us or third parties with whom we share information.
- Third Party Service Providers.We may share your personal with third party or affiliated service providers that perform services for or on behalf of us in providing the App, for the purposed described in the Notice, including:
- To provide you with the Services
- To conduct quality assurance testing
- To facilitate the creation of accounts
- To optimize the performance of the Services
- To prevent fraud
- To provide technical support to provide other Services to the App
- Authorities and Others.Regardless of any choices you make regarding you personal information, the App may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, for the compliance and protection services described above.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The App may contain links third party websites that are not controlled by Lead Bank. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave the App and go to another site. The entity operating that site may collect information from you (personal or anonymous). These third party sites may have differing privacy policies than Lead Bank, and may treat your information differently than we do. We encourage you to review privacy policies/notices of any site you visit.
The App’s provision of a link to any other site or location is for your convenience and does not signify Lead Bank endorsement of the site or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for outside sites or their content. The terms of this Notice do not apply to outside sites.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Our collection of information allows you to enjoy the enhanced experience on our App and you have several choices pertaining to use of your information:
- Do Not Track. Some browsers may offer a “Do Not Track” option, similar setting, or signal transmission to websites and online services with which you web browser communicates. Lead Bank currently does not act in response to these signals should such functionality be enabled within your browser. If we treat such requests differently in the future, we may revise this Notice.
- Access, Update, or Correct Your Information. You can access, update, or correct your information by changing preferences in your account. For additional requests, please contact us.
- Opting Out of Email or SMS Communications. If you agreed to receive email marketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of email and electronic communications. You may also contact us at the contact information listed below to opt out of receiving marketing communications. If you provide your phone number through the Services, we may send you notifications by SMS, such as provide a fraud alert. You may opt out of SMS communications by unlinking your phone number or replying STOP to messages.
- Opting out of Location Tracking. If you initially consented to the collection of geo-location information through the Services, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your device. If you withdraw consent to our collection of location information, you may no longer be able to use some features of our App.
HOW TO EXCERISE YOUR RIGHTS
Contact us at the information below. If you choose to exercise these rights, we will use reasonable methods to verify your identity. When contacting us to exercise your rights, we ask you to please do the following:
- Tell us which rights you are exercising. Specify which right you are exercising and the personal information your requests relates to.
- Help us verify your identity. Provide us with information to verify who you are.If we cannot verify who you are, we may request additional information. Any such information will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
SAFEGUARDS AND RETENTION
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard information. Nevertheless, electronic transmission of information is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by any business when you exercise your privacy rights. We will retain information only for as long as legally required.
The Services are not directed towards individuals under the age of 18. We do not, through the App, seek to intentionally gather information about visitors under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits personal information to us through the App and we learn the personal information is of a child under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
PRIVACY NOTICE UPDATES
This Notice is subject to occasional revision. We will notify you of any changes by updating this Notice and revise the effective date above. We encourage you to periodically review this Notice to remain up to date on any changes. Continued use of the Services following and changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes.
If you have questions or complaints about this Notice of the App’s data collection or processing practices, or want to report security issues to the App, place contact us by phone at 866-845-9545 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at 9019 MO 7, Lees Summit, MO 64064.