Position Type: Full-Time
Expected Hours of Work: 7:30am-6:00pm, M-F, 8:00am-12:00pm Sat (rotating schedule)
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO
The Bilingual Universal Banker will be responsible for greeting existing and potential bank clients; providing client support via in-person, phone, and computer; setting up new accounts; processing client checking and savings account transactions; providing ongoing client support; and generating new business. Candidate must be able to translate Spanish to English, and vice versa, for the clients and bank staff. Candidate must perform all tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy, and according to mandated timelines.
- Utilize CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) system.
- Evaluate needs of potential clients and offer appropriate financial products and services.
- Initiate and open new accounts, to include making debit cards and ordering checks.
- Read/write/speak Spanish and translate Spanish to English for bank staff, existing clients, and potential clients.
- Facilitate initial credit discussions with client, including business, personal, and mortgage credit products.
- Make presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing to clients to further business, to include status or enhancements to account productivity and suggestions for any resolutions.
- Generate new business and identify referral opportunities.
- Complete checking and savings account transactions to include verifying deposit amounts and customer account balances, handling cash, and check examination via an on-line terminal.
- Inspect all checks, bonds, money orders, and savings withdrawals to determine their negotiability.
- Receive and verify loan payments.
- Answer and route phone calls and give/take the appropriate information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of credit processes and standards.
- Basic knowledge and experience in using CRM software to manage service to clients.
- Build relationships, both internal to the bank, as well as with clients.
- Be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Participate in industry training with regards to regulations, products, and services.
- Regular requirements:
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
- Periodic travel to other Lead Bank branches, client locations and some overnight travel to conferences.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Excel; Word; Outlook)
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
*Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org