Why a Lead Individual Retirement Account?
Consult with your tax advisor and plan ahead with a flexible IRA. Today IRAs offer more generous contribution options so you can reach your goals faster. Want to save for college expenses or the purchase of a first home? Penalty-free withdrawals can be made at any time for education or first-time home buyers.
How it works
- Save tax-deferred dollars
- Enjoy tax-deductible annual contributions
- Penalty-free withdrawals can be made at any time for college expenses or the purchase of a first home
- Roth IRA-Earnings grow tax-free
- Withdrawal of earnings is tax-free if certain distribution rules are met
What you need to start a Lead Bank IRA
- Driver’s license
- Employer/job title/retirement status
- Mailing and physical address
- Account purpose
- Initial contribution (minimum of $2,500)