Position Type: Part-Time
Expected Hours of Work: 4:00pm-6:00pm, M-F, 7:45am-12:00pm Sat
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO
The Teller will be responsible for greeting existing and potential bank clients; providing client support via in-person, phone, and computer; processing client checking and savings account transactions; providing ongoing client support. Candidate must perform all tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy, and according to mandated timelines.
- Utilize CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) system.
- Evaluate needs of potential clients and offer appropriate financial products and services.
- Make debit cards and ordering checks.
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing to clients to further business, to include status or enhancements to account productivity and suggestions for any resolutions.
- Complete checking and savings account transactions to include verifying deposit amounts and customer account balances, handling cash, and check examination via an on-line terminal.
- Inspect all checks, bonds, money orders, and savings withdrawals to determine their negotiability.
- Receive and verify loan payments.
- Answer and route phone calls and give/take the appropriate information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge and experience in using CRM software to manage service to clients.
- Build relationships, both internal to the bank, as well as with clients.
- Participate in industry training with regards to regulations, products, and services.
- Regular requirements:
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
- Periodic travel to other Lead Bank branches, client locations and some overnight travel to conferences.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Excel; Word; Outlook)
*Lead Bank is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.