Title: Loan Processor
Position Type: Full-Time
Expected Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm, M-F
Reports to: Loan Processing Manager
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO or Kansas City, MO
The loan processor will assist multiple loan officers with all types of commercial and consumer loan processing.
- Accurately prepare both new and renewal loan documents for commercial and consumer loans according to the loan write up while following loan policy and banking regulations.
- Order appraisals/title commitments and gather any other needed documents prior to closing.
- Communicate directly with borrower for insurance information as needed and to send any preliminary disclosures as needed.
- Coordinate closings with title companies.
- Prepare real estate recording package and assure that documents are recorded.
- File UCC’s and vehicle notice of liens on line.
- Book new loans to the core system using the LaserPro interface and fund loan proceeds.
- Organize documents into complete Lead Bank file order to be imaged.
- Assist clients in person or by phone as necessary.
- Process construction and commercial loan draw requests. The approval decision may need to be made on some commercial loan draw requests.
- Review daily Fiserv reports, assist with non-post resolution as needed.
- Follow up for recorded documents, title policies, insurance to insure a complete loan file, as needed.
- Work with loan officers as needed to collect financial information from clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Building relationships, both internal to the bank, as well as with clients
- Professional communication skills
- Knowledge LaserPro, Navigator, Director or another document prep or core system
- Treat all client data with confidentiality
- Regular requirements:
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years loan processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Excel; Word; Outlook)
*Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.