Title: Card Program Manager
Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Position Type: Full Time
Expected Hours of Work:
Reports to: President or Chief Operation Officer
Location: Lee’s Summit
The Card Program Manager will lead all credit card and debit card initiatives for the bank, including client experience and satisfaction, security features, card distribution, fraud alerts, and program enhancements in support of Lead Bank’s goals and strategy. In addition, the Card Program Manager should be knowledgeable about upcoming industry products, companies, and technical workings of existing and upcoming networks. Working with clients, employees, and industry partners, our Card Program Manager plays an instrumental role in delivering on our mission: To be at the heart of the success of our communities.
- Managing the daily operations of Card Services ensuring alignment with the company’s financial and business strategies.
- Managing and prioritizing new products, product enhancements and functionalities, ensuring that client needs in both product and user experience are continually satisfied.
- Developing and implementing card operations policies and procedures ensuring they meet federal, state and regulatory guidelines.
- Serving as point of contact with debit and credit processors, related Fintech partners, and other network providers related to Lead Bank payment systems.
- Creating processes to prevent fraud and risk management for card services and ensuring products meet all regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring timeliness of work processing, including but not limited to fraud, client disputes/complaints, service requests, and billing inquiries.
- Providing guidance to the appropriate teams that partner with card management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of card services; ability to demonstrate this knowledge through measuring and monitoring operational and financial effectiveness.
- Recommending potential new industry partners and payment networks as they fit the Lead Bank strategic plan.
- Continuing education on the latest industry changes then discussing and recommending to Lead Bank relevant products and services and improvements thereto.
- Dynamic and innovative leader
- Passionate about client service
- Well-developed communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Knowledge in all facets of card services
- Well-versed in technology related to card services and products
- Highly positive, client service attitude
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements, fraud and risk mitigation for card services
- Regular requirements:
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in progressive card services environment.
- Sound operational knowledge of financial institutions.
Preferred Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business management or related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in hands-on management role.
*Lead Bank is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.